Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rolling right along..........

The verdict came in on DH – he had really bad case of strep throat. He got the shot (ouch!) and was feeling a little perkier by that evening. At least it wasn’t anything more serious than it was!

So we’re slowly on the road to recovery – finally!

Brady and I went shopping Sunday afternoon to give DH some quiet time at the house and I found the cutest Valentine’s shirt for him at Gymboree:

The good thing is that he can wear it long past Valentine’s Day because it’s not sappy sweet. He calls it his “mom shirt.”

I was sorting through his spring and summer clothes a few days ago and I’m so happy he’s at the point where he’s not growing out of everything each season. There are a lot of things I bought him at the end of last year, mostly for our trip to Boston, that will still fit him at least through the first part of the summer. Gap and Gymboree are both having big sales right now, so I’ll probably fill in the pieces with a few more items and then we’ll just have shoes and underwear and pj’s to get.

Oh, my new camera just arrived!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

You will have to tell us what you think of your camera! LOVE that shirt. We have had several "Mom" shirt for little man! =)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Serah, I love your new blog design. So cute!!