Thanks for all of the suggestions about Brady’s room. Paula, I do remember “This End Up” furniture! I think I’m going to check a few of the furniture consignment stores around here before I purchase anything. I am a little worried that buying a set for his room will result in a very “matchy-matchy” look, and I don’t really want that, so I may go more for individual pieces. What do you think??
We had a good weekend, despite the fact that DH is sick again. Actually, I think he never truly got over what he had last weekend and it’s just showing it’s ugly head. He’s off to the doctor this morning, so please pray we can get this thing wiped out once and for all. I hate it when DH is sick because he’s so rarely sick.
We had a good weekend, despite the fact that DH is sick again. Actually, I think he never truly got over what he had last weekend and it’s just showing it’s ugly head. He’s off to the doctor this morning, so please pray we can get this thing wiped out once and for all. I hate it when DH is sick because he’s so rarely sick.
Saturday (when he was feeling better) we went out to Best Buy and got our new digital camera. We had to order it because they didn’t have the color I wanted there in the store, so I’m hoping it will get here soon. It’s a Canon Powershot in pink, of course! I can’t wait for it to get here!

2 comments:
Ooooh, have fun with your cute new camera!!
Fun! A new camera!
Hope everyone at your house is feeling better.
And,I love the new look (and name!) of your blog. Too cute!
Post a Comment