Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Good morning! Sorry I haven’t been on here lately. I’ve been suffering from writer’s block. I mean, we’ve been super busy and lots of things have been going on, but just nothing I felt like blogging about.

But here are a few things to keep you reading……………

I went to see “He’s Just Not That Into You” with the girls on Sunday afternoon. Honestly, I wasn’t too excited about this. I hadn’t read the book and it just didn’t grab me, but everyone else wanted to see it and there’s nothing like a little peer pressure to get you to fork over $7 for a matinee you aren’t even sure you want to see. But it was adorable and I’m so glad I went! J Cute, cute movie that makes me so happy that I’m married and no longer dating. And Ben Affleck is a gem in this movie. Love him.


DH and I went out Saturday for Date Night. We celebrated Valentine’s Day and our ten year anniversary of when we started dating. Ten years. Wow. We went to Trios restaurant downtown and had a great time.


The weather is giving me serious spring fever. 72F today and sunny! Just another reason to love living in the south.

Off to the dentist. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Total Year Anniversary! :)

I wondered if this movie was good. I always enjoy looking at Ben Affleck. He's a cutie!

southerninspiration said...

Def. a chick flick that I'll probably be renting later on. Don't think dh would want to see it.

Suzanne
Happy Anniversary.