Thursday, January 29, 2009

You can truly celebrate anything!

Anything exciting happening around the world today? DH has a Guy’s Night Out to attend this evening. Our friend, Jason, is having a little “preventative procedure” done tomorrow morning, so the guys are giving him a nice send-off party tonight. Now I truly believe you can make a party out of any occasion! His wife and boys are coming to spend the evening with Brady and I, so it should be fun all the way around.


Not too much else is going on. I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend because the scheduled will start getting busy again next weekend. I think Brady and I are going to make some football cookies for the Super Bowl and I need to finish cleaning out and organized the spare bedroom.

We’re cleaning out the spare bedroom because eventually (hopefully soon) we’ll be moving Brady into that bedroom. It’s larger than his current room and we’re getting him new furniture soon, so he’ll need the extra space. I’m a little behind on doing his “Big Boy Room,” so I need to get on the ball. I’ll be posting some pictures soon of what I’m thinking about doing. I’m trying to come up with a classic, fun look that will easily grow with him. Any suggestions?

Happy Thursday!

No comments: