Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globes Fashion Review

So who watched the Golden Globes on Sunday night? I love award shows, so this is my favorite time of year, and the Globes did not disappoint!

My favorites

Eva Longoria Parker

I think she’s gorgeous!


Amy Adams

I love the dress, but I wish they had pulled her hair up off her face.

Sandra Bullock

I’m so happy to see her back on the red carpet. She’s such a breath of fresh air.

Christina Applegate

She looks amazing considering the year she had. I so wish I could wear yellow.

Anne Hathaway

What color is this dress? Blue or purple? I think this may be one that showed up better in person than on camera, but she still looks great.

Kate Winslet

Perfection! I absolutely love her!


The Worst

Drew Barrymore

I’m still a little undecided on this, but the hair definitely pushes it into the worst column.

Renee Zweleger

Two words: Train Wreck! Carolina Herrera disappointed here.

No comments: