Thursday, October 23, 2008

There's trouble in Oz

Okay, I went to Target today and actually tried on the Dorothy costume before purchasing it. WOW. It's much shorter than it looks, plus it gives the appearance that you're going square-dancing after trick or treating. And it's itchy. So the ruby slippers are going back and we're back to the drawing board.



And the weather is looking cooler next week, too. I'm heading back to Party City tomorrow to see if they have anything long - Cinderella, Snow White, etc. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

sheila from life @ #17 said...

I think you'd make a cute Snow White...

and I just checked their web site...the Raggedy Ann is cute and so is the Mother Superior and I like the Marilyn Monroe too...

Good luck :)

Lulu said...

Snow White would be really cute. I read somewhere else about a cute Minnie Mouse costume (think red dress with white polka dots) ...I forgot where I read it, but How cute!