Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally, a costume, and weekend in review

Well, I am now going to be the Red Queen for Halloween. It was on sale at Target and it fit me. SOLD! Plus, it’s long so I won’t be too cold Friday night. Here’s a picture:


We had very busy and tiring weekend, but it was great. Judgment House was going on and it was amazing. Over 120 people got saved over the three nights! We had a great time and really bonded with the people in our scenes. We all know way too much about each other (and our spouses!) after this weekend.

Now I’m trying to catch up on some sleep and catch up on some housework! DH did a great job of keeping Brady busy and making sure things didn’t completely fall apart, but there is still work to be done.

And what a horrible tragedy for Jennifer Hudson and her family. I can’t imagine what she’s going through right now, but I’m definitely praying for them.

No comments: