
It’s hard to believe a year has passed since Judgement House, but here we are. Here’s last year’s post for you to catch up.
We’re doing a new script this year, 59 Minutes. It’s about the last 59 minutes in 4 people’s lives. This year I’m playing Karen, John’s wife. We’re all really excited about it and as ready as we’re going to be. Tonight is dress rehearsal and taping for the dvd, then tomorrow night performances begin. We’ll be going Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. I can wait to see what God is going to do and how He’s going to use this to change lives. It’s going to be amazing.
If you’re local and would like to come (it’s free!), shoot me an email or leave me a comment.
We’re doing a new script this year, 59 Minutes. It’s about the last 59 minutes in 4 people’s lives. This year I’m playing Karen, John’s wife. We’re all really excited about it and as ready as we’re going to be. Tonight is dress rehearsal and taping for the dvd, then tomorrow night performances begin. We’ll be going Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. I can wait to see what God is going to do and how He’s going to use this to change lives. It’s going to be amazing.
If you’re local and would like to come (it’s free!), shoot me an email or leave me a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment