And I love this new print from Vera Bradley:
I was *just* wanting to check out the new VB prints and had that on my mental "to do" list. I love the new print!! Thanks for sharing.
I'm just dying for some cooler weather! :)
I love that new VB print too. I'm anxious to see it in person.I am SO ready for cooler weather too. Fall is my all time favorite season and I'm getting a little sick of the heat.
Oh...I want to cooler weather. I feel a bit of a whiner but this is miserable and I worry we have another 6 weeks of it...fall, fall where art thou?
Yeah, I'm digging that skirt. Where is it from?
The Gap!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was *just* wanting to check out the new VB prints and had that on my mental "to do" list. I love the new print!! Thanks for sharing.
I'm just dying for some cooler weather! :)
I love that new VB print too. I'm anxious to see it in person.
I am SO ready for cooler weather too. Fall is my all time favorite season and I'm getting a little sick of the heat.
Oh...I want to cooler weather. I feel a bit of a whiner but this is miserable and I worry we have another 6 weeks of it...fall, fall where art thou?
Yeah, I'm digging that skirt. Where is it from?
The Gap!
Post a Comment