Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tumbleweeds

Tumbleweeds are just blowing past this week, aren’t they?

Brady’s been a bit under the weather for the past few days. He had a small fever Monday night, but was fine by Tuesday morning so I sent him on to school. They called us around 4:40pm to come get him and then DH stayed home with him yesterday. He was running a small fever and complaining that his mouth hurt. His fever broke during the night last night and he seems fine this morning, so I think DH is going to take him to school in a couple of hours. Thankfully he’s really good about trading off when Brady’s sick, so neither of us gets stuck taking off every time. With two working parents, there has to be give and take.

That’s been the majority of our week. Today I’m meeting a couple of friends for lunch at PF Changs. I don’t think we have anything planned tonight or tomorrow night. There is housework to catch up on and various things like that.

Have a great day! Hopefully I’ll have something exciting (in a good way) to write about soon!

4 comments:

Deidre said...

Oh, I hope he feels better soon.

LSU Melanie said...

Enjoy your weekend and gets lots of rest:) PF Changs..I love the lettuce wraps, have a great time!

Michelle said...

I little Brady-man is feeling spry again soon. It is great that Lennon takes off with him...I am the "taker offer" around here if anything is amiss! (((hugs))) and have a blessed weekend.

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I hope you have a great weekend! Also, I tagged you here:
http://kecusc.blogspot.com/2008/04/6-things-about-me.html