Tuesday, April 8, 2008

5 Things

I stole this from another blog because I just can’t think of anything interesting to write about and I also didn’t download the pictures of mine and Brady’s chalk art from last night. You all would have been very impressed with my abstract elephant!

What I was doing 10 years ago - Spring of 1998
1. Getting ready for the Peer Counselors trip to Florida and high school graduation.
2. Working at Cracker Barrel and O’Charley’s
3. Thinking about school in the fall
4. Getting ready to meet the guy I would date for the next year
5. Eating chicken tenders at every restaurant in the area with Melissa

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Work
2. Meet Ashley for lunch at Panera Bread
3. Get some paperwork notarized
4. Clean the bedrooms
5. Do something fun with Brady tonight while DH is at softball practice

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Kettle Chips New York Cheddar Chips
2. Whole Wheat Goldfish
3. Fresh fruit
4. Brownies
5. Ice cream

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Tithe
2. Buy a nice house with a big yard (and hire yard people!)
3. Pay off my family’s debt
4. Send Brady to college
5. Travel the world

Five of my bad habits
1. Sleeping too late
2. Not exercising enough
3. Waiting too long between hair appointments
4. Being critical of people
5. Wasting too much time on the internet

Five places I have lived
1. Lexington, KY
2. Durham, NC
3. Southaven, MS
4. Memphis, TN
5. Greenville, SC

Five jobs I’ve had
1. Sno Cone Maker – Country Crème (MS)
2. Hostess – Cracker Barrel (MS)
3. Server – O’Charley’s (MS)
4. Office Coordinator – Methodist Healthcare (TN)
5. Project Accountant – MACTEC (SC)

No comments: