So we went and saw Leatherheads on Saturday night. If you liked O Brother Where Art Thou, then you will love Leatherheads. The same type of humor and even a lot of the same actors. George Clooney was quite the looker, as usual, and Renee Zwelleger was even slightly tolerable. Jim from the Office was great as “The Bullet.” You don’t even have to like football to enjoy this movie!
Right now it’s absolutely gorgeous outside. Bright sunshine and a slight breeze. A thousand times better than all the rain from last week, even though we desperately need the rain. I ran over to register for school during lunch, but the wait was 4 hours. Yes, I said 4 hours. So I’m going to go back later this week when the rush has died down.
On a different note, I got an email today from an old high school classmate. He found me on one of those alumni websites and apparently I was the “Featured Alumni!” I always wanted to be famous, but this was not quite what I had in mind!
I hope you all are having a fabulous Monday!
1 comment:
The rain finally stopped here, but it's still overcast. I need some sunshine!
I've heard mixed reviews on this movie - I need to check it out.
Post a Comment