Happy, Happy Friday!
Despite the cold, gray, miserable weather we’re having around here, I’m so excited it’s Friday!
We have a busy weekend planned. Aren’t they all busy these days? Tonight I’ve got to do a little grocery shopping after dinner (which is to be determined) and then we’ll just hang out at home with Brady.
Tomorrow DH is supposed to have softball practice at 9am, but I have a feeling it’s going to get rained out again. Oh well. There are still a couple of weeks until their season starts. The local library is starting a new weekend story time in the morning, so I’m going to take Brady to that and then to get his hair cut. He’s getting shaggy! I need to run to Walmart at some point and finish up the grocery shopping. I have a total love/hate relationship with Wally-World. I love the low prices, but I hate going there! Then I get my hair cut in the afternoon and tomorrow night we have Date Night! We’re going to do dinner and then go see:
Leatherheads!
Despite the cold, gray, miserable weather we’re having around here, I’m so excited it’s Friday!
We have a busy weekend planned. Aren’t they all busy these days? Tonight I’ve got to do a little grocery shopping after dinner (which is to be determined) and then we’ll just hang out at home with Brady.
Tomorrow DH is supposed to have softball practice at 9am, but I have a feeling it’s going to get rained out again. Oh well. There are still a couple of weeks until their season starts. The local library is starting a new weekend story time in the morning, so I’m going to take Brady to that and then to get his hair cut. He’s getting shaggy! I need to run to Walmart at some point and finish up the grocery shopping. I have a total love/hate relationship with Wally-World. I love the low prices, but I hate going there! Then I get my hair cut in the afternoon and tomorrow night we have Date Night! We’re going to do dinner and then go see:
Leatherheads!

Sunday is a big day at church. Our potential new pastor is going to speak and then we’ll vote on him right afterwards. It seems like we should at least have the afternoon to think and pray about it, but they decided to vote immediately.
I may run out and do a little shopping on Sunday afternoon. Even though the weather doesn’t say Spring, the calendar definitely does!
What are your weekend plans??
4 comments:
I thought we would be doing yardwork, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate. So, I'm going to paint our living room (or really just supervise while my husband paints :)
I have a love/hate relationship with Wal-Mart too. I prefer Target.
Oh I hope you'll do a review on Leatherheads. I can't wait to see it. George is my boyfriend. Well, along with Matthew McConaughey. :) Have a fun date night!
I would kill for a Date Night! I love John Krasinski, so I hope he is cute in the movie.
No plans for us, the hubster is on call at the hospital, blech.
You are busy this weekend. Let us know about Leatherheads. It looks good.
Post a Comment