On a happier note than yesterday's post, my birthday is coming up later this month! I firmly believe in Birthday Weeks. Plus, my anniversary is three days after my birthday, so I really get to celebrate. Here are a few things on my birthday wish list this year:
New Shoes!

A New Bible!


The Vera Bradley Zip-Around Wallet in Raspberry Fizz

I wonder what I'll get!
5 comments:
I have that bible! I keep it in my car and read it in the school car line. And oh how I love me some Vera Bradley.
I will have to look at getting that bible, maybe for Mother's day? I love Vera, but I am cutting myself off from her for now.
Happy Early birthday! I hope you get them ALL!
Hi! I found your blog through Kelly! I love your posts, and that you are a "God's Girl"!! I think I want your birthday wishes too!!! :0)
So glad I found ya in blogworld!
I hope all your birthday wishes come true! And I hope you get all those wonderful presents!
Post a Comment