It’s been gray and raining here since Saturday and it’s really beginning to get to me. I need a little sunshine!
Between the rain and other things going on in our lives right now, I’ve felt rather down and out the last few days. We had thought we were really making progress on some things and now it seems nothing has happened. I was able to make it home last night before I had my complete meltdown. Poor Dh just stood in the kitchen and looked at me.
I did some crying and some yelling and then I did some praying. A lot of praying. In fact, I’m still praying. And I feel better. We’re refocused on our goal and determined to see certain dreams come true. It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen.
The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Thy faithfulness!
"The Lord is my portion", says my soul
"Therefore I have hope in HIM".
Lamentations 3:22-24
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD, "plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11
2 comments:
Oh, I love that verse and the promise it tells.
I've enjoyed reading through your blog. Anything that says 'honeysuckle and cupcakes' catches my attention.
Can't wait to read more.....
"God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved. God shall help her, and that right early." Psalm 46:5
Serah, this is a fav verse of mine right now. Just wait upon Him, and he will work it all out in perfect time.
Post a Comment