Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Recap

Weekend Recap:
Friday – The weather was still nice, so we took Brady downtown. We walked around the park and then got some ice cream at Spill the Beans, where Brady got hit on by a two and a half year old little girl. Seriously, she did everything short of giving him her phone number.

Saturday – Hit a yard sale and a little grocery shopping. DH’s softball practice got rained out. We ventured out later on and ended up eating at Cracker Barrel because I just didn’t feel like cooking. We tried watching “I Am Legend,” because one of DH’s co-worker’s gave it to him (even though we aren’t big Will Smith fans) and I turned it off after 30 minutes because it just wasn’t going anywhere. DH finished it yesterday, I think.

Sunday – Sunday School, church, covered dish lunch. They did announce that they found a pastor. He’s 37, married with three kids. He’s coming next Sunday to preach and then we’ll vote right afterwards. We’re excited, but also sad that Dr. Nelson won’t be there after April. They’re having a “meet and greet” Saturday evening, so we’ll stop by on our way to Date Night. Other than that, it was a very quiet day. We just sat around Sunday afternoon and then went back to church last night. Exciting times in our household!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought "I Am Legend" was awful, too. In fact, after sitting through it (we saw it at the theater) I became more pissed the more I thought about it! I wanted my two hours back.