I was tagged to list six unimportant things about myself by Pink, Green and Southern.
RULES1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
6 Things about me:
1. It really irritates me when my husband goes to bed before I do. Now I don’t have a problem going to bed before him, but I hate going to bed after him. Strange, huh?
2. I have green eyes, but one has a brown spot in it. DH calls it my “evil eye.”
3. I’m allergic to bananas.
4. I won’t eat at buffets (Ryan’s, Golden Corral, etc.)
5. I have a scar on the palm of my left hand where I slipped and fell on a piece of broken salad bowl at O’Charley’s when I worked there.
6. I secretly enjoy watching fishing shows.
I'm tagging:
- LSU Girl
- Kellys Korner
- Raising Alikaye
- Just Melissa
- In Every Season
- Pinot and Pacifiers
1 comment:
OMG...#1 is so me...and #6 cracks me up...oh man :)
Post a Comment