Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Happy First Day of Spring! This week has been so busy and the next three days are really going to run together. That said, I’m having very few structured thoughts, so here are some random ones instead!

- Do you know what aggravates me? Drug stores (CVS, I’m talking to you!) who open at 8am. What am I supposed to do on the way to work when I realize the only lip gloss in my purse clashes horribly with my outfit and I need to stop and get a new one? Or what if I needed something really important like allergy medicine? Do you not realize how much money you’re losing by opening at 8am when most people are already at work? Same goes for Target.

- Priscilla Presley’s Face. I know she was married to Elvis and has plenty of money to spend, but good grief. The poor woman can’t even smile due to all the plastic surgery she’s had done. It’s frightening.

- I’ve become a closet Miley Cyrus fan. Okay, maybe I’m not in the closet anymore since I just told you all this fact. Where were pop stars like that when I was 16? I think she’s just the cutest thing and I actually like her music, too. Plus she doesn’t feel to the need to run around without underwear or go within 100ft of Paris Hilton.

- We have about 1,000 eggs to hide for the Easter egg hunt Saturday morning. We’ll probably have about 30 kids. You do the math.

- I’ve been discovering so many fantastic blogs lately. My new favorites are Kelly’s Korner, LSU Girl, and The Warnock Family.

- Speaking of blogs, please go visit my friend Melissa’s new blog, Just Melissa. We’ve been friends for a long time ( 12 years?) and lots of fun stories from our times together. "We love you, Tara!"

Enjoy the first day of spring and have a blessed Easter! We serve a Risen Savior!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad Spring is here!!! Thanks for the shout out! I like your blog also!!!!
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LSU Melanie said...

WOOOHOOO someone enjoys reading my blog!!! I too, would like to thank you for the "SHOUT OUT":) Blog Friends Forever...

Michelle said...

Happy Easter!!! Thanks for the reading recommendations, you know I am blog addicted!

Ginger Cookies and a Good Book said...

Who knew that was actually Priscilla!?!?!?
I love your random thoughts.... And thanks for the "Shout outs" for more blogs to check out... Do I really need sleep? ha!