Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Trip in Pictures

As promised, here are a few photos from our trip:

Brady snoozing away on the drive there.











My "country" grandmother, squeezing Brady to pieces!












My dear grandfather, from whom Brady gets his middle name (Edward)











My "city" grandmother










Brady enjoying his caramel rolls!











Getting ready to head home.

5 comments:

Stacy @ The Next-to-Nothing House said...

So glad you had a good trip. Your grandparents look so sweet. Both sets of my grandparents were gone before I was born. You are so lucky to have them.
I really enjoy your blog.

Melissa said...

As much as Mamaw drove me crazy and as much as the nursing home smell made me sick, I would not trade those days with Mamaw and Papaw for anything! Even if it means having to leave a meal at Outback because Mamaw had fallen and was in the ER. Enjoy them while you can!!

Serah said...

I remember that! How long were we at the hospital that night???

Lindsey said...

Looks like a great trip, and your grandparents are SO cute!

Melissa said...

That night in the er was terrible. I don't know how long we were there but it seemed like forever!!! You can sure do some people watching in the emergency room in Memphis....