Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Who says you're too old for an Easter dress?


I found my Easter dress! Yes, I'm almost 28 years old, but I still love getting something special and new for that very special day in spring. No more patient leather shoes or matching gloves, though!

Here it is:

















Here are two other spring fashion finds that I have on my list:

















I like this one because it has 3/4 sleeves, so I won't freeze at work in the summer.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Hi Serah! I just stumbled onto your blog and I agree...you are NEVER too old for an Easter dress! I love your page, and am definitely adding it to my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I even have a casual Easter outfit for later in the day. White jeans, pink cashmere sweater, and pale green suede heels from J.Crew.

I obviously believe in looking like an Easter egg.