We had a MOPS girl’s night out last night at Chili’s. It was a lot of fun and so nice to see everyone outside of the structure of our regular meetings. We’re hoping we can make this a regular event. Next month – Thai food!
I was planning on taking some pictures of our get-together and posting them and I even remembered to take the camera, but not a picture was taken. Don’t you hate when you do that? But one of my new goals is to get more pictures on my blog. I promise!
It’s been a quiet day at work (obviously). I did run to Target for some laundry detergent and I’ve written a few cards to send out. Do you send thank you notes after you’ve been to someone’s house for dinner or just a simple get-together? We had dinner at Mike and Ashley’s house for the first time this past weekend and I’m sending them off a little note of appreciation. I just love sending people cards for any reason at all. Hallmark loves me!
Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
Yes, I sometime send thank-you notes for dinners. I would love to get one, so why not (note: I have never gotten one)?
Post a Comment