Wow, two posts in one day! I don't think I've ever done that.
Don't forget it's Girl Scout Cookie time! I was reminded Saturday when I was driving down one of the busiest roads in town and saw a girl on the sidewalk dressed up as a cookie. Really, don't girl scout cookies basically sell themselves? Is it really necessary to dress your child up as a cookie?
Anyway, I bought our caramel de-lites (for DH), thin mints (because you just have to) and my absolute new favorites - lemonades. You seriously have to try them. They're the best things ever. I think I'll have to pick up a few more boxes to stash away in the freezer.

5 comments:
I love Girl Scout cookies...I always buy a ton of Samoas, and then whatever else looks good...usually a couple of everything! I remember selling them when I was a kid. I just thought I'd say hello, stop by my blog anytime!
I love Girl Scout cookies...I always buy a ton of Samoas, and then whatever else looks good...usually a couple of everything! I remember selling them when I was a kid. I just thought I'd say hello, stop by my blog anytime!
OOh, I ordered Lemonades, now I am excited to get them. DH loves Edy's Girl Scout cookie ice cream, have you had that before?
I haven't tried the ice cream, but everyone raves about it. Maybe this weekend!
I'll have to buy a box of Lemonades now that you've given them the seal of approval. I'm sure some little Girl Scouts will be standing by the door of Kroger this weekend. I hate to not buy from them!
Post a Comment