Things I’m looking forward to this spring and summer:
- Warm weather!
- Flowers blooming and green trees
- The Saturday Downtown Farmer’s Market – We go every week and get breakfast while wandering from stall to stall
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (see above)
- Spring Jubilee in Pendleton
- Easter egg hunts
- My birthday J
- My anniversary – 7 years! J
- The park
- The zoo
- Baseball games
- Fire flies
- The Shakespeare Festival at Falls Park
- The Greek Festival
- Ice cream at Bruster’s on Saturday nights
- Fireworks on the 4th of July
- Picnics
- Warm weather!
- Flowers blooming and green trees
- The Saturday Downtown Farmer’s Market – We go every week and get breakfast while wandering from stall to stall
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (see above)
- Spring Jubilee in Pendleton
- Easter egg hunts
- My birthday J
- My anniversary – 7 years! J
- The park
- The zoo
- Baseball games
- Fire flies
- The Shakespeare Festival at Falls Park
- The Greek Festival
- Ice cream at Bruster’s on Saturday nights
- Fireworks on the 4th of July
- Picnics
Speaking of Easter, what do you think of this outfit for Brady? I know it's not super dressy, but it's getting harder to find those sorts of outfits that don't look too babyish.

3 comments:
I like your list. Spring really isn't that far away, especially where you live. I hate that Easter is so early, it is hard to dress for it. I like the outfit that you chose. Could you put a navy blazer on over the white shirt if it is a chilly day?
I like the outfit too. That's the type of outfits that I put L. in most Sundays. He boycotts much else. ;-)
And I like your list too.... the warm days this week will get me primed for the "real" Spring, not unseasonably weird, warm days.
i like the outfit. my little boy is 3, and i feel like his easter outfits are always the same..always the polo/preppy/nautical look..little girls have endless options!
Post a Comment