I always look forward to the weekends. I know you’re not supposed to wish your life away, but I’ve always looked at Friday as the light at the end of the tunnel. Even if you don’t have something fun and exiting planned, you can still enjoy the fact that you don’t necessarily have to be up at the crack of dawn those two days. Hopefully.
This weekend is busy, but good busy. Tonight is “movie in night.” I’m making lasagna and we’re staying in and watching either “Waitress” or our next disc of “Alias.”


Tomorrow we’re taking Brady to the zoo since the weather is supposed to be nice. DH has a yearly clearance sale at his game shop that he wants to check out and Brady and I will be making our cookies. Tomorrow night is Date Night, so we’ll go out for dinner and possibly a movie. I’d like to see “Juno” and “National Treasure II” is still out as well.

Sunday is Sunday School and church. Then, of course, the Super Bowl. Go Patriots!
As of right now there aren’t any parties to go to, so we’ll just party at our own house. We’re having chili and I’ll come up with some sort of fun snack to go with our cookies. Maybe 7-layer dip.Have a great week!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend to me - quiet and low key. Date night sounds especially fun.
Post a Comment