Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Tabernacle and Rainy Days


Happy Wednesday! Our Bible study last night went really well. I’m exciting to be studying this part of scripture, about the Tabernacle, because it’s a part that I’ve never really looked at in-depth before. From last night’s introduction, we’ll really be able to see Jesus in every part of the Old Testament. There’s a great group of girls in the Tuesday night session and our facilitator is a wonderful woman named Joyce. I’m looking forward to going through this journey with them.

It looks like we’re in for some rainy days ahead. Wouldn’t these be the cutest to wear around town?



Stay dry!

3 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Those would be precious on you, Serah!! My dd would love them, too. I think you NEED them.

Rebecca said...

Too cute! And, perfect for you, Serah!

So, what is the Bible study that you are doing? I'm thinking Beth Moore has a Tabernacle study?

Serah said...

It's "A Woman's Heart - God's Dwelling Place" by Beth Moore.