Monday, December 3, 2007

The Bean Salad Strikes Back

Do ya’ll remember my post a few months ago about the Bean Salad I was making for church? If not, I’m sure you can find it because I’m not sure how to link to my own post.

The mother of a guy in our Sunday School class died yesterday morning, so last night they were coordinating food for the funeral on Tuesday. Susan comes up to me and says “Could you make that bean salad you made a few months ago?” It was all I could do not to laugh. I was thinking “Seriously? You want me to make that bean salad? People actually liked it?” Of course I agreed, but still. This bean salad is going to haunt me for the rest of my life!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

At least you won't have to worry about actually cooking anything.