Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Man

I copied this off of some other blogs:

1. Who is your man? James (Lennon)
2. How long have you been together? We had our first date 8 years ago on February 22 and have been married for 6 years.
3. How long did you date? We dated for a year and 9 months before we got engaged. We were engaged for 5 months. We got married on April 25, 2001.
4. How old is your man? 33
5. Who eats more? Oh, he does without a doubt! When we were first dating, he would be on his second huge plate of pasta and I’d be halfway through my little dish. I thought I was dating someone with a tape worm!
6. Who said "I love you" first? I honestly don’t remember.
7. Who is taller? He is. He’s 5’10” and I’m 5’.
8. Who sings better? Neither. We’re both equally bad.
9. Who is smarter? He is. He was valedictorian of his high school class.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. He’s extremely easygoing.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Don’t know why, it’s just always been that way.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.....unfortunately.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me! I sit in front of one all day.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does. I’ve never mowed a lawn in my life and I don’t intend on starting now.
17. Who cooks dinner? Whoever gets home first.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does most of the time.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever isn’t wrangling Brady. If it’s just us, it’s whoever grabs it first.
20. Who is most stubborn? No comment.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because they’re only an hour and a half away. We see his mom about once a year (she lives in Texas).
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me. I already had plans that night and he told me to cancel them. So I did.
25. Who proposed? He proposed to me in the Japanese Garden at the Memphis Botanical Gardens.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? Probably me. But we have many mutual friends, too.
28. Who has more siblings? He does. He’s the youngest of five and I’m the oldest of four.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does. But I definitely try to put them on somedays!

I love you, Honey!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

You and Lennon seem like a great couple. I like that questionaire - I may have to copy it from you.