Seriously, Grey’s Anatomy was back on last night! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been waiting all summer for the return of our favorite interns-turned-residents. And they did not disappoint!
Cristina – I love, love, love Sandra Oh. The way she can look at people like they’re a total moron is amazing. I’m glad she’s back to her regular Cristina-self with the exception of slightly missing Burke. And I’m so glad her eyebrows grew back! Next week should be great since “Mama” is coming back to retrieve the family heirloom.
Izzy – Okay, the deer storyline was silly but I can understand it at the same time. Poor Izzy did look like someone lost in a forest the whole episode, but I thought she looked especially pretty last night. Something about her hair. Anyway, this will be an interesting season for her and George.
George/Callie – Speaking of George, he was definitely having the “Bad Day of the Year.” Besides having to repeat his intern year, he had to deal with Izzy cornering him at every opportunity and Callie practically waving pregnancy tests in his face. I loved his scene with Lexi in the nursery, though. And when he showed up on Izzy’s doorstep that night? Wow. What’s going to happen next? Poor Callie. She was also having a crappy day that kept getting worse. Besides no one respecting her and Bailey treating her like a dog, her husband would hardly give her the time of day. After seeing the previews for next week, I can’t help but wonder if George will leave her and then she’ll find out she’s pregnant. Shondra Rimes would do a storyline like that.
Lexi – I really think I’m going to like her. You felt really sorry for her when she kept trying to introduce herself to Meredith, who obviously wants nothing to do with her. But I love what she did for George in the end in the locker room with the new interns. I think she’ll become George’s new “Meredith,” you know?
Alex/McSteamy/Bailey – Loved McSteamy’s “I came to Seattle to get you back” speech to McDreamy. I can’t wait to see what the year holds for him. Alex still loves Ava! I heard she’s coming back soon. What will happen with Bailey? Who knows.
And last but not least, Meredith/McDreamy – I swear, if anyone looked at me the way Patrick Dempsey can look at a woman, I’d be putty in their hands. How could you say no to that look, let alone break up with him? Meredith does have her issues, but I think McDreamy is the guy for her. I hope they can work things out someway, somehow.
Until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment