Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's back!


I am a magazine girl. Really, it’s an obsession. I can sit and read magazines for hours. My favorites include Southern Living, Cottage Living, Southern Lady, Parents, Country Home, Redbook, InStyle, Marie Claire…………………. Need I go on?

A few years ago, one of my most favorite magazines was discontinued. But thanks to the fine people at Hoffman Media, Victoria Magazine has been brought back to life! I’m so excited! This magazine is simply gorgeous and provides such a blissful escape from everyday life. Their premier issue is a holiday issue and I can’t wait to dive in later tonight with a cup of tea after Brady goes to bed.

So if you’ve never seen Victoria, go look at your local bookstore. You won’t be disappointed!

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I had a subscription to Victoria during the time it was out before. I kept all until just a short while ago. I will have to go looking at the bookstore for the new ones.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I have heard so many blogging ladies rave about this magazine. I need to get a copy. I'm also a magazine junky!!