Has anyone watched this show yet? It’s a reality show on TLC about tattoo artist Kat Von D and her new shop in LA. She was originally at Miami Ink. I’m addicted! I guess because I’ve always said that if I didn’t have to have a real job and such, I would have tattoos and a pink stripe in my hair and work in a funky little restaurant in Asheville, NC. It’s the secret punk side of me. Punk, but girly at the same time. We all have those secret sides, right?
But since I do have to have a real job to pay my real bills and take care of my real child, I won’t be running to the tattoo parlor anytime soon. You can all breathe a sigh of relief now.
I do have one tattoo on my foot of a dolphin and the moon. It looks pretty sad compared to the stuff they do on this show. This is Kat Von D:
But since I do have to have a real job to pay my real bills and take care of my real child, I won’t be running to the tattoo parlor anytime soon. You can all breathe a sigh of relief now.
I do have one tattoo on my foot of a dolphin and the moon. It looks pretty sad compared to the stuff they do on this show. This is Kat Von D:
Isn’t she gorgeous?
So now you all know my secret punk aspirations. Don't think less of me!
2 comments:
I think this a fun side of you, Serah!! I used to want a tattoo, a scorpion on my foot, but I have committment issues so I've never been able to do it ;-) Maybe I should opt for a nipple ring instead...(Kidding!!!)
I am shocked! Just gives me the vapors thinking about it! LOL
Post a Comment