Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Normal is as Normal does

Sheila at http://lifeatnumber17.blogspot.com tagged me for Normal is as Normal does.

Normal is:
- Realizing I need a cup of milk for a recipe when I actually need a whole cup and I'm halfway through said recipe
- Knowing that no matter how bad the day has been, Brady will always be happy to see me
- Hitting the snooze button two more times
- Buying a magazine only to get the same issue in the mail a day later
- Having way too many magazines to begin with
- Always looking forward to the next season, but enjoying the season I'm currently in
- Finishing my Christmas card list in August
- Making sure I have a good supply of note cards and little "happies" for dear friends
- Looking forward to the daily email from my dad, telling me how his day is going
- Struggling to get everyone to church on Sunday mornings, but always being so thankful we made it
- Getting my goodnight kisses from my little man and my big man every night

4 comments:

sheila from life @ #17 said...

I absolutely hate when I buy a magazine & then get it in the mail!

Cathy said...

"Getting my goodnight kisses from my little man and my big man every night"

So sweet! Blessed you are!

Beaufort Belle said...

"Getting my goodnight kisses from my little man and my big man every night"


I feel the same way except mine little man is a big girl. :D

Like Cathy said, Blessed we are!

Beaufort Belle said...

By the way, it all sounds perfectly normal to me!