I’ve decided to take a darker turn for fall this year. No, not my attitude or my spirit – my hair. I had it colored earlier this week and went back to my original brunette, if not a hair (pun completely intended here) darker. This has been a big adjustment. Okay, a huge adjustment. I’ve been blonde for so long now. It just fits my personality. Bubbly and optimistic, yet smart, and sunny. But blonde is getting rather expensive and extremely high maintenance to maintain. I’m high maintenance enough without adding anything else to the mix.
Here’s a Before and After, sort of:
Before (except I wasn't that blonde):

After:

We’ll see how long this lasts. I have a feeling I’ll be back to blonde by next spring or maybe even by Christmas. That’s the good thing about color – you can always change it if you don’t like it.
Here’s a Before and After, sort of:
Before (except I wasn't that blonde):

After:

We’ll see how long this lasts. I have a feeling I’ll be back to blonde by next spring or maybe even by Christmas. That’s the good thing about color – you can always change it if you don’t like it.
4 comments:
I'll bet your darker hair looks cute! I can definitely see you as a brunette.
Serah, I'm sure you look fabulous! DD goes from blonde to brown quite often. It's nice to have a change.
I too can see you as a brunette, and that does nothing to "darken" your sunny personality! (pun intended)
I wish I had the heart to go a little darker but it makes me look drab. Congrats on the new "do".
I know you look great!!!
Post a Comment