Friday, July 6, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

There are no raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens on my list, but just some of my favorite things, things that make me smile or qualify as little “happys” in my life. We all have them!

Clinique Happy perfume

Pretty stationary

Key lime pie

Dishes!

A great candle

Anything pink

New baking supplies

Fresh flowers

Fluffy towels

Strawberries

Bluegrass music

A rocking chair on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea

The smell of honeysuckle

Fireflies



Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

sheila from life @ #17 said...

seriously? no whiskers on kittens? man...but I guess you're still Cool since you put Fireflies and Pie on your list! :)

Michelle said...

I think your list looks alot like mine...even the Bluegrass!

Cathy said...

The only thing on your list that surprised me was the "Bluegrass" I love Bluegrass myself. I found in my mom's stash of 45 records an old bluegrass group called "Gid Tanner and his Skillet Lickers" Love them!