Inspired by BooMama and also the mere fact that I'm trying to become more organized, I thought I'd start posting my weekly menu here. Of course, things are subject to change. Sometimes I just don't want to eat what I had planned for Tuesday and so I swap it for Wednesday. No big deal!
Here we go:
Monday - Breakfast for dinner! We do the works: pancakes, eggs, sausage, and toast. So much fun and a nice little change.
Tuesday - Hot Dog Casserole. I know, it sounds awful. This is a recipe I've been making since I was a kid and it's still good and easy. It just won't win any gourmet food contests.
Wednesday - 4th of July! Burgers, seasoned fries and baked beans
Thursday - Lennon's night out, so Brady and I will be having grilled cheese sandwiches and chips.
Friday - Unknown right now
Saturday - Pork fried rice, salad and egg rolls
Sunday - Mexican Chicken
Ya'll have a great Monday!
4 comments:
well...I meant to make a menu yesterday...does that count? :)
You go girl....I "might" take some inspiration from you! Happy 4th.
Your Hotdog Casserole sounds yummy!
Would you mind sharing the receipe?
Thanks for visiting, Kansas Girl!
I'll post the recipe for the HD casserole tomorrow. It's so easy!
Post a Comment