Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello all! We're still stuck in a hot and sticky stretch. How much longer until Fall?

Well, we've had some changes at our house. My sweet husband has started a part-time job to help us achieve some short and long-term goals. He's such a trooper and works so hard to take care of us.

He's working a lot of the weekend now and usually one night a week, so I'm trying to come up with a good schedule for Brady and I. We still do all the usual stuff, but I'm trying to plan some special outings and fun to keep us busy. Otherwise we might veg out in front of the tv watching endless episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Now on Saturday mornings we head to the downtown Farmer's Market. They have fabulous produce and it's really become a hot gathering spot. We hit Soby's stand for some outrageously good blueberry pastries and then start our shopping. I load up on tomatoes, peaches, squash, zuccinni, blueberries........you name it, they have it. And at reasonable prices! There's always a local band playing and lots of puppies for Brady to watch. So that's become our Saturday morning tradition.

I'll keep you posted as we come up with other ones.

Have a fantastic day!
Serah

2 comments:

sheila from life @ #17 said...

I truly love great farmer's markets...wish we had one here...

Cathy said...

Your Saturday's sound like fun! I remember when we were saving for our first place, it was hard work, but so worth it in the end! You're a smart couple!

Cathy @ Domestic Bliss