Thursday, July 26, 2007

She's alive

Hello all! Sorry there haven’t been any updates lately. I had my wisdom teeth out last Thursday and spent all weekend in recovery. As for the rest of this week, I’ve been catching up on work and life in general.

Yipee for finally getting my wisdom teeth out! Now I can move on to other things like pondering Britney Spears latest nervous breakdown or the “Furry Reaper,” the cat in New England who appears to predict the deaths of nursing home patients. Creepy on both accounts.


As for me and my house, it looks like we’ll be converting the crib to a toddler bed this weekend. I caught Brady trying to jump out last night. He had one leg over the side and was kinda stuck. I really want to prevent any swan dives onto the hardwood floors in the middle of the night. It will be sad in a way, though. He’s growing up so fast. After this, the only thing standing between him and his driver’s license is potty training. Where did the time go?

The weekend is looking pretty busy so far. There’s grocery shopping and general errands to run. We also might head up to Asheville for Bele Chere, a really neat street festival up in the mountains. Sunday we have a ice cream social with our Sunday School class. Not that I necessarily need any more ice cream after my oral surgery, but I guess a little more won’t hurt anything.

I also have my eye on the cutest denim dress at Ann Taylor Loft. Not that I need it, but it would be the perfect pick-me-up.

Blessings to everyone!Serah

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You know my theory about the benefits of Retail Therapy!!! LOL