Thursday, August 2, 2007

Random Thoughts

I don’t have anything in particular to write about today, so here are some random thoughts.

Last night I switched over to CNN and first saw the report on the bridge collapse in Minneapolis. Unbelievable. Cars everywhere, many having fallen into the river. People just stunned. I always thought about the bridge collapsing when I lived in Memphis and would drive over the Mississippi river to get to Arkansas. You just never know what’s going to happen and what day will be your last. These people were just driving home after a long day at work or school.

I know I’m way behind the times, but I recently discovered Chris Tomlin (thanks in part to Big Mama!) and bought his “Arriving” cd yesterday. It’s so good! There’s a lot of great music out there now. I’m particularly excited about the new Point of Grace cd coming out this fall.

Tonight I’m going to see “No Reservations,” the new Catherine Zeta-Jones movie. I’m going with some girls from our Sunday School class for a Girl’s Night Out. We should have a great time.

My grandmother flies in tomorrow night from Ohio and boy, will she be tired. *Ba-dum-dum* I know, that was really bad. Seriously, though, we’re picking her up. She comes every year for a week, which I think is really nice. I hope I can travel like that when I’m her age.

Found a great shirt at Target yesterday. It’s by Isaac Mizrahi and is this gorgeous shade of peacock blue. Hints of fall in the air!

Fondly,
Serah

No comments: