Did everyone have a good Valentine’s Day? Here’s a picture of Brady opening his Batman toy.
He was sooooo excited! I’m loving my new Vera Bradley billfold. It’s so bright and cheery when I pull it out of my purse.Our Valentine’s party was awesome on Saturday night. We have the greatest group of friends. It’s been a while since I’ve laughed that hard. We all learned a lot about each other that night! I’ll forever wonder now if I truly have enough mirrors in my house. You just had to be there! And Brady and Vivian got to spend their first Valentine’s Day together, too.
We’re having revival this week at church. To keep Brady from being out each night, DH and I have been alternating attending. Last night was my turn to go. It was so good and so nice to get out and get refreshed during the week.
So this weekend I’m going out of town. I’m so excited! Another friend and I are going up to a friend’s house in NC to have a fun-filled weekend of shopping and eating and girl talk. As I’m packing my bag and charging my cell phone, I’m also a little concerned. My DH and Brady are doing the grocery shopping this weekend.


Happy Wednesday! Stay Dry!
4 comments:
Serah, ya'll just look like you have so much fun! I am dying to change the look of my blog but those sites with the digital stuff scare me! I love your new look and the banner at the top! :)
Thanks! It's all from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. It's all free and very user friendly!
Cute look, Serah....and have a fun, fun girl's weekend!!
suzanne
My son was crazy about Batman when he was little...
Post a Comment