Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Welcome to 2009! Did everyone have a good New Year’s Eve? We went to our friend’s party and were home by 10:30pm. They have a dog and my allergies were really bothering me, so I took allergy medicine as soon as I got home and was asleep by 11:15pm. We’re such the party animals, aren’t we?

What does everyone have planned for the New Year? I’m doing goals more than resolutions this year. I’m still working on them, so I’ll post them whenever I’m finished. We do have some plans for this year that I can go ahead and share.

Brady will be starting swimming lessons in February. I hope to take some myself later in the year. Yes, you would be right to assume that I cannot swim. My husband doesn’t understand how someone who is 28 years old cannot swim, but he just doesn’t understand my family. We weren’t big water people. We went to the beach in December, for crying out loud!

My girlfriends and I are planning a girl's weekend in early April. We're thinking either Charleston or Savannah. I've never been to either, so I'll be excited no matter where we go!

We’re hoping to take a trip to Disney World in May. You can’t even imagine how excited I am to take Brady and see it all through his eyes. We’ve already promised him breakfast with Mickey and a thousand other fun things. I’m hoping to book the trip next week.

And one other big plan that I can’t quite bring myself to share yet. But if it happens, you’ll know! Any guesses?

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Ginger Cookies and a Good Book said...

Oh I have a guess.... but I'll just keep my fingers (and toes) crossed on that one!! I'm excited that y'all are going to Disney! And jealous... ;-)