
Only a few more hours until 2009! I’ll be honest that New Year’s Eve has never been one of my favorite holidays, but I love the promise of a new year and a fresh start. I know, you can start fresh any day of the year, but a new year makes it very inspiring.
I wanted to do a “year in review,” but I just don’t have that much time right now. Maybe on Friday. I’ll also be doing a “year in preview” post.
I hope everyone has a truly wonderful 2009! It's been an amazing 2008, that's for sure. We have many hopes and dreams for our year ahead and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.
See you Friday!
I wanted to do a “year in review,” but I just don’t have that much time right now. Maybe on Friday. I’ll also be doing a “year in preview” post.
I hope everyone has a truly wonderful 2009! It's been an amazing 2008, that's for sure. We have many hopes and dreams for our year ahead and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.
See you Friday!
6 comments:
Happy New Year to you! I hope that this is a great year for your family.
Happy New Year! :)Many blessings to you and yours in 2009!
Please stop by my blog on Thursday...I'm leaving a little something for you.
Thanks, Belle! This Thursday?
Serah, love the card! So cute!!! Happy New Year. :)
I'm losing my mind! It's TUESDAY that I'll have something for you on my blog...not Thursday. Gee, all of this vacation has got me confused. I hope I remember to go to work on Monday.
Post a Comment