Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday, Wednesday

It’s Wednesday and you know what that means – the grocery ads come out today! I’ve really gotten into matching coupons with sales and all that good stuff ( see Money Saving Mom for details) and I actually look forward to when the ads come out so I can see what deals I can get that week. I know, I’m well on my way to becoming my mother!

Bloom is doing triple coupons again this week, so I’m excited about that. I have a good stockpile of coupons and should be able to stock up on a few things. They also have their chicken breast 50% off, so that’s a great deal.

Publix, oh how I love Publix and their Buy-One-Get-One-Frees, but this week and last they’ve failed me. Just nothing to write home about. Oh well, I’m sure things will look up soon.

So I’ll hit Bloom on Friday to grab some deals and that will be it for this week. I can’t wait to see what next week brings!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I am trying to "get good" at this.