Brady got to watch “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” last night for the first time.
Well, we missed the first ten minutes, but we taped it so he’ll get to catch the whole thing soon. He loved it! Rudolph was always my favorite of the “Big Three” – Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Frosty the Snowman.
“Santa Claus is Coming to Town” always freaked me out a little bit. I don’t know why, but it did. But it’s a rite of passage, so I’m sure Brady will see it sometime, too.

“Frosty the Snowman” was just depressing. Poor guy melts in the greenhouse. I'm sure there's an environmental message in there somewhere.

Now for a new holiday favorite, “Shrek the Halls.”
We saw this last year and it’s hilarious. I think it was on tv last week, but we’ve got it taped on DVR, too. If you liked the Shrek movies, you’ll love this one.
Merry Christmas!
Well, we missed the first ten minutes, but we taped it so he’ll get to catch the whole thing soon. He loved it! Rudolph was always my favorite of the “Big Three” – Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Frosty the Snowman.“Santa Claus is Coming to Town” always freaked me out a little bit. I don’t know why, but it did. But it’s a rite of passage, so I’m sure Brady will see it sometime, too.

“Frosty the Snowman” was just depressing. Poor guy melts in the greenhouse. I'm sure there's an environmental message in there somewhere.

Now for a new holiday favorite, “Shrek the Halls.”
We saw this last year and it’s hilarious. I think it was on tv last week, but we’ve got it taped on DVR, too. If you liked the Shrek movies, you’ll love this one.Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I loved Rudolph but that awful snow monster always scared me.
I agree with you about Frosty - never liked that one - he melts for cryin' out loud.
We got the box set of all three wonderful Christmas movies. Last year, we were still watching Rudolph in June...seems like we just put it away. We swap up between Rudolph and Frosty one in the morning one in the evening-way too much t.v. right now!!
Post a Comment