Here are a few things I’m loving these days:
Taylor Swift’s new album.
She may be ten years younger than me, but I’m just loving her new cd. Part of it makes me feel like I’m in high school again, but that’s a good thing. You need that some days! It’s a really emotional album, though. I highly recommend it!
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
I’ve been watching this every year at Thanksgiving as long as I can remember and now Brady loves it, too.
A new hair cut.
I got my hair cut yesterday and it’s amazing how good a new do can make you feel.
My Gobble Gobble tee from Old Navy.
McMommy got this shirt first and then I went out and bought it. It’s so cute, but not “Christmas sweater obnoxious.” Thanks, McMommy, for telling us about it!
Taylor Swift’s new album.
She may be ten years younger than me, but I’m just loving her new cd. Part of it makes me feel like I’m in high school again, but that’s a good thing. You need that some days! It’s a really emotional album, though. I highly recommend it!A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
I’ve been watching this every year at Thanksgiving as long as I can remember and now Brady loves it, too.A new hair cut.
I got my hair cut yesterday and it’s amazing how good a new do can make you feel.My Gobble Gobble tee from Old Navy.
5 comments:
I LOVE that Taylor Swift CD. I bought it the day it came out and it is all I have listened to since then!
Hi! I made my curtains from fabric from Hobby Lobby. I have seen that fabric at several fabric stores though.
Cute haircut!
Hi Serah, I love your shirt, and I bet your haircut looks fab! Also, I just wanted to let you know that your grandparents are in my prayers, and so are you.
Hi, me again. My previous post did something weird...I don't know, it didn't show my profile. Oh well....
Post a Comment