
It’s party day! The chili and the stew are both made, the cake is frosted, the tea is made, the house is clean and everyone’s ready to go. Today I just have to pick up the cornbread/biscuits at Cracker Barrel (I’m cheating!) and some balloons.
I was out the door at 6:45am this morning to hit Bloom and take advantage of their Triple Coupon Sale this weekend. If you had told me even 2 years ago that I would be addicted to coupons and BOGO sales, I never would have believed you. But it’s fun! I’m saving a ton of money and being the best home economist that I can be. Here are a few deals I scored this morning-
Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes $0.51
Betty Crocker Muffin Mix $0.80
Carnation Evaporated Milk $0.53
Knorr Pasta Sides Free!
Campbell’s Healthy Harvest Soup Free!
Betty Crocker Cake Frosting $0.13
Have a great weekend!
I was out the door at 6:45am this morning to hit Bloom and take advantage of their Triple Coupon Sale this weekend. If you had told me even 2 years ago that I would be addicted to coupons and BOGO sales, I never would have believed you. But it’s fun! I’m saving a ton of money and being the best home economist that I can be. Here are a few deals I scored this morning-
Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes $0.51
Betty Crocker Muffin Mix $0.80
Carnation Evaporated Milk $0.53
Knorr Pasta Sides Free!
Campbell’s Healthy Harvest Soup Free!
Betty Crocker Cake Frosting $0.13
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment