I’ve lost 11 pounds! Snaps for Serah! Yay! I’d like to lost about 5 more, then really work on toning up what’s left.
We’re less than a week away from one of the biggest elections in history. No matter who you’re voting for, please VOTE! Don’t think your vote doesn’t count, because it does!
We’re less than a week away from one of the biggest elections in history. No matter who you’re voting for, please VOTE! Don’t think your vote doesn’t count, because it does!

5 comments:
Congratulations...and I'm with you...every single person needs to go to the polls. My opinion is that people who DO NOT vote don't get to complain later about the outcome.
What diet have you been doing? Congrats! Are you a reader of my blog? If not, email me at lcgpreppy@gmail.com
Weight watchers!
congrats! 11 pounds is awesome!
Congratulations on that weight loss...that is great :)
Post a Comment