
Never again. I’m never shopping in Walmart ever again! You know, I’d pretty much stopped shopping there. This last grocery cycle was the first one that I did without going to WM at all and I saved $40. But today I went back because I heard they had some grocery items on sale and I had some good coupons, so I could have gotten stuff for $0.25. So I battled Woodruff Road, the parking lot and the general population to find they had NONE of the items I was looking for. I wanted 3 things and they had none of them. This is how it’s been there. I would leave with only half of my list done because they were out of stock or didn’t carry them at all. Besides the fact that the store is consistently dirty, smells and the employees are less than helpful.
I submitted a complaint to the Customer Service Manager and just sent an email to their Corporate Office. Bloom and Publix are getting my business from now on.
I submitted a complaint to the Customer Service Manager and just sent an email to their Corporate Office. Bloom and Publix are getting my business from now on.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh...Woodruff Road always scares me. It doesn't seem to matter what time of day I'm going through Greenville, traffic is CRAZY there. I say AMEN to your distaste for Walmart. Not for nothing, they treat their employees horribly, giving them just enough hours to keep them coming to work but not enough that they have to pay benefits. It's irresponsible...
Ugh, Wal Mart. I have tried to go there instead of Target because I save money, but the ones here are just so gross and dirty...I gave up on it long ago.
I can't stand WalMart, they are just icky to me.
I don't like Walmart and all and avoid it as much as possible. If I never set foot in one again it would be fine with me!
Post a Comment