Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What day is it?

Happy Tuesday! It is Tuesday, right? I hate these holidays that fall on Mondays, throwing off the rest of the week. At least we’re already one day towards the weekend, though!

I got most of my fall decorations put up over the weekend. I still need to find some mums for the porches.

Saturday we went to the NC Apple Festival. It was hot and crowded, but we still had a good time. Brady had fun, so that’s what mattered.

Brady was a little under the weather yesterday and so was I, so we stayed in all day. DH did a lot of yard work and got things in order. We also watched lots of hurricane coverage. Thank God that New Orleans was spared for the most part. Now we’re watching Hanna, which is supposedly heading our way. Lots of prayers going up for everyone!



In honor of fall, here’s a lovely scene for us all to enjoy! Now if we think really hard, we can almost feel the cool temperatures!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ohhhhh what a beautiful picture!

Cathy said...

Glad you all had a great in NC. I too love the fall picture. Looking forward to fall here in SC.

His Doorkeeper said...

Thanks visiting my blog. I enjoy all you younger girl's blogs...very interesting and love how you all seem to be wonderful mothers that love your home and family. Makes an older woman like me very hopeful and thankful for the next generation!

Your blog is so neat! Blessings to you!