It’s a rainy Wednesday here in the Upstate, which is fine with me. We so desperately need rain.
So I’m thinking about taking a break from the blog for a while. I love doing it, but our lives are getting ready to get extremely busy. I’m going back to school, MOPS is starting up soon, fall activities at church, work (that thing I do 40 hours a week) and oh yeah, my FAMILY!! I really need to cut back in some areas. Not that blogging takes up a whole lot of my time, but it would be one thing to take off the list. What do you think?
3 comments:
Well, I love reading about all that's happening in your world, but I do understand if you need a break. I haven't posted anything on my blog in a month (or two?)!! I figure it's supposed to be fun and if it feels like one more thing on a to do list, then it's a chore. You have to do whatever feels right for you and if you take a break, you'll still have readers when you get back :-)
Please don't stop blogging! I know that my blog is going to suffer now that I'm back in school. I hope that you'll find time for it.
Oh, I will miss your positive and fun bloggidy posts but completely understand the "there is only so much of me to go around" reality. Maybe you can just post every now and then????
Post a Comment