Monday, August 25, 2008

Shopping!

Hey all! My Southern Living at Home party was a smashing success! I ended up with $170 of free items! And we know it's all about the free stuff! Just kidding............really! But I had 9 great friends who attended and it was fun to have girls over and get to look at great home items, too. I did decide to go with a different set of dishes - the Hospitality collection in Butter, a really pretty yellow shade. They had it staged in such a pretty way in the fall catalog. I also got the platter that I showed in my other post.


Here are a few things I got at Ann Taylor Loft this past weekend:

After I get Brady's fall shopping finished, I plan on doing some more for me!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

duchess said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier, it was good to hear from you.

We do love our new town, it's actually the same one that y'all live in. E-mail me & I'll give you details: duchess4eds@gmail.com

Maybe we can meet for coffee one morning.
Have a good weekend.