Friday, August 15, 2008

My Southern Living at Home Party

I'm having a Southern Living at Home party on Tuesday evening. I had one 5 years ago or so and was able to get lots of items discounted with all of my hostess points.

If you would love to order something and help me get more hostess dollars (Thanks, Jen!), you can go to my consultant's website and check out the awesome items they have. http://WWW.SOUTHERNLIVINGATHOME.COM/paigepittard

Leave me a comment if you're interested and I'll email you the directions on ordering so that my party gets credit. Help a sister out!

* By the way, I have several wonderful friends who sell SLAH, but unfortunately they are in other parts of the country and I couldn't use them to host my party. If you know them and prefer to order through them, I totally understand. They're great ladies!

I wish you could all come to my party in person!

2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

What items do you have your eye on for your home?

Serah said...

Paula, I really want the white dishes!